Use this ElecFreaks micro:bit Starter Kit with your micro:bit to explore the electronic world and build a good foundation in coding and circuits! To dive into more than 10 exciting activities with this micro:bit Starter Kit, you'll first need the micro:bit Bundle.
This Starter Kit includes basic electronic components like LEDs, a button, a buzzer, a temperature sensor, a servo, a motor, a fan and more. It's the perfect combination of fun and creativity as you gain some programming knowledge and learn new coding skills!
Need some help getting started with your micro:bit or block coding? Check out these excellent micro:bit quick start tips from its creator! And take a look at our other micro:bit kits to bring more coding practice and fun to your doorstep: ElecFreaks Basic Kit and Tinker Kit.
Want a few project ideas?
- Start with a project to program your micro:bit to make two LEDs twinkle - choose red and blue LEDs and make your own police lights!
- Next, program your micro:bit and build the circuits to use buttons, a potentiometer and a photocell.
- Build your own temperature sensor - which reads the temperature on the micro:bit display.
- Create a rainbow light display with the included LED rainbow ring.
ElecFreaks micro:bit Starter Kit Includes:
- 1 micro:bit Breadboard Adapter
- 1 Transparent Breadboard, 83 X 55 mm
- 1 Crystal Battery Holder, 2 x AAA
- 1 EF92A micro:servo 180 degrees analog servo for micro:bit
- 1 TMP36 Temperature Sensor
- 1 Photocell
- 1 MicroB USB Cable
- 1 Breadboard Jumper Wire, 65 pieces
- 1 RGB Diffused LED
- 5 Red LED
- 5 Blue LED
- 5 Yellow LED
- 5 Green LED
- 1 Trimpot, 10K
- 2 Momentary Pushbutton Switch
- 1 Self-lock Switch
- 1 Mini Speaker
- 10 Resistors, 100 Ohm
- 10 Resistors, 10K Ohm
- 5 Alligator Clip Wires
- 1 Miniature Motor, 5V
- 1 TIP 120 NPN Transistor
- 2 1N4007 Diodes
- 1 Rainbow LED Ring, 8 RGB
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More