Make teaching about electricity & magnetism easy with this complete study in static electricity, current electricity, magnetism, and electromagnetism. Do projects like building a foil electroscope, making a static electricity pendulum, creating magnets, and building an eddy current motor.
The kit includes the Safe and Simple Electricity Experiments book plus materials and equipment to do most of the more than 100 science projects. Excellent explanations of experiment results make this a stand-alone electricity and magnetism course.
Note: To keep costs low for you and encourage recycling, this kit comes packaged in a shippable, environmentally-friendly cardboard box.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Electricity & Magnetism Kit
- Balloons, medium, 7"
- Bar magnet, 3" Alnico I, 2/pack
- Battery, 6 volt, alkaline
- Block, hardwood, 3x4
- Bulb holder
- Bulb, screw base, 6.3-volt
- Clay, 1/4 lb.
- Compass, magnetic, 1-1/2" diameter
- Cork, size 2, pack of 2
- Cork, size 14
- Flask, Erlenmeyer, 250 ml
- Friction pad, fur, about 4x5"
- Friction pad, wool, 6x6"
- Friction rod, glass, 1/4 x 10"
- Horseshoe magnet, 1" Alnico V
- Iron metal filings, 45 g
- Nail assortment, 30 pieces
- Paper clips, small, 100/box
- Rubber stopper, #6-1/2, solid
- Safe & Simple Electrical Experiments
- Test tubes, large 16x150 mm
- Thumbtacks, 100/pk
- Wire, insulated copper, #24
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More