Wow! Don't let the price fool you—this is an excellent high-power 1000x microscope that's perfect for students, families, and hobbyists alike. It's a monocular microscope that comes with a fourth 100x retractable oil immersion objective for 1000x magnification. It includes a mechanical stage with low-position controls for precise microscope slide control, and a spiral-focusing 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with an iris diaphragm for improved, high-resolution image contrast. It has the same features and the same high-quality as most high school level student microscopes, but is available at an unbeatable price. Looking for a binocular 1000x microscope? This microscope is also available with a binocular head!
Optics in this excellent biological microscope include a widefield 10x eyepiece on a 360° rotatable head with 4, 10, 40x and 100x (oil) achromatic DIN parfocalled and parcentered objectives that provide magnification of 40, 100, 400 and 1000x. It features precision fine and coarse focusing with a slip clutch, a large 115 x 125 mm stage with a mechanical stage (20 mm x 60 mm movement), a stage stop, 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser, iris diaphragm, long-life, cool & bright, adjustable LED illumination, and a metal frame. The field of view is 4.5 mm at 40x. It includes operating instructions, a dust cover, a blue filter, immersion oil, and a spare light bulb. This student microscope is 15" tall and represents high-quality from top to bottom: from its rotatable monocular head & eyepiece, to its magnification settings & zoom, to its fine focusing, overall optical system & beyond.
This Home Science Tools 1000x LED Microscope comes with a lifetime warranty - because you deserve to make a purchasing decision you can trust.
When comparison shopping for a compound or stereo microscope, you'll often find nearly identical specifications across different brands. But what you can't tell from the specifications is the microscope's overall quality and reliability. The market is flooded with poorly manufactured, low-cost microscopes that seem like a bargain... until you use them.
Our Home 1000x Microscope is different. First, this brightfield microscope is built to our exacting standards. Next, our skillful quality control specialists inspect and adjust every Home Microscope right here in our U.S. facility, ensuring it works perfectly before we ship it to you. Finally, we back our commitment with a lifetime warranty on this Home Science Tools microscope. While there are added costs to selling microscopes this way, we think it's worth it to offer you an enjoyable-to-use, trouble-free compound microscope that will last a lifetime - whether for your high school classroom or your home.
Don't just take our word for it - see what our customers have to say in the product customer reviews below! This 1000x microscope may very well be the perfect microscope for you or the science enthusiast in your life.
Other LED Microscopes from Home Science Tools:
- Home LED Microscope (an affordable microscope that will last a lifetime)
- Home Advanced LED Microscope (with a fully adjustable 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm to provide better image contrast)
- Home Dual-Head LED Microscope (its dual-head design rotates 360° - making it the perfect microscope for teaching or microphotography)
- Home Binocular LED Microscope (enhances viewing comfort, reduces eye strain, and improves depth perception)
About the Home 1000x LED Microscope
Quality. The quality of the Home 1000x LED Microscope is exceptional. These high power student microscopes are built to our own unique specifications for safety, mechanical reliability, optical quality, and overall usability. Then each microscope is inspected and tuned by our experienced microscope technician at our US facility before the microscope is shipped to you. This process ensures you'll receive a high-quality, reliable instrument that is working perfectly - from its eyepiece, to its mechanical stage, to its LED illumination & beyond.
Lighting. The Home 1000x Microscope has long-lasting LED lighting, which is a cooler, brighter illumination than the standard tungsten that most scopes at similar prices have. With variable-intensity LED illumination you'll enjoy more flexibility for viewing greater specimen variety and a 60,000-hour bulb life.
Lifetime Warranty. Unlike some of the other educational microscopes you might see online, Home Science Tools guarantees that your Home Microscope will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for the life of the instrument – so if you have any problems, we are happy to repair or replace your microscope immediately.
Value. The Home 1000x LED Microscope was developed with students and homeschool families in mind. You get an easy, enjoyable-to-use, trouble-free, high-quality compound microscope that will last a lifetime. It is possible to find cheaper microscopes, but we are confident that you won't find better value for your money. Students, families, and hobbyists will love this remarkable science tool.
- What can I see with a 1000x Microscope? With a 1000x microscope, you can easily study and see the incredible details of all kinds of microscopic cells that are invisible to the naked eye.
- What magnification do I need to see bacteria? In order to see bacteria moving around, you need a magnification of at least 400x. The 1000x magnification lens on this Home 1000x LED Microscope allows you to see and observe bacteria and other cells in amazing detail!
- What strength microscope is able to see blood cells? Just like for bacteria, you need a magnificaiton of at least 400x in order to observe blood cells up-close.
Take amazing close-up pictures with your microscope!Get a great deal on a 2.0 Megapixel Digital Camera from Home Science Tools. You'll be able to take high- clarity images of everything you see under your scope. Plus, it's easy to use! See detailed description >>
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 10x wide-field inclined eyepiece with 18 mm exit pupil distance
- Rotatable monocular head inclined 45° with 360° rotation for convenient viewing
- 4x (0.10 NA), 10x (0.25 NA), 40xR (0.65 NA), and 100xR (1.25 NA) objectives meet DIN standards and are achromatic, parcentered, and parfocaled to prevent color distortion and stay in focus when you switch magnification
- 40x objective is retractable; 100x objective is oil retractable (order extra immersion oil separately)
- Separate fine and coarse focusing with a slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Sturdy all-metal rack-and-pinion focusing
- Large 115 x 125 mm stage with integrated 20 x 60 mm mechanical stage with low-position coaxial x-y controls
- 1.25 N.A. Abbe condenser with spiral focusing
- Iris diaphragm and swing-out filter holder with blue filter
- Cool, bright, adjustable LED illumination with 60,000-hour bulb life
- Field of view is 4.5 mm at 40x
- Rugged aluminum frame stands 15" tall
- Includes operating instructions, a dust cover, blue filter, immersion oil, and a spare light bulb
- A replacement LED light bulb is available
- Also available with a binocular head and 1000x magnification
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More