Save $40 on this great beginner microscope camera.
Capture still and video images of the amazing things you see with your microscope! This economical 10x digital camera eyepiece can replace any standard 23mm compound microscope eyepiece so you can take close-up pictures and videos of specimens.
The easy-to-use software allows viewing, editing, and saving still and video images. This economical digital camera produces clear, bright images up to 640x480-pixel resolution in 24-bit RGB color at up to 30 frames per second. Automatic brightness and fine-focus ensure sharp images every time. Perfect for home, co-op, or classroom use!
This package includes a digital camera eyepiece, USB cable, adapter for stereo eyepieces, and software. Built-in substage illumination on your microscope is necessary. One-year warranty.
Note: This camera works well with microscopes that have all-glass optics and sub-stage lighting (LED, fluorescent or halogen works best). It is a super tool to get your kids (or students) excited about what they see with the microscope! Not compatible with Mac or Windows 10.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 1/4" CMOS camera
- 480x640 pixels resolution for both still and video images
- Video up to 30 frames/second at 640x480 pixels
- 24-bit color (16.7 million colors)
- Automatic brightness and fine focus
- Includes USB cable to connect the camera directly to your PC
- Imaging software allows viewing, editing, and saving still and video images
- Minimum computer requirements are 1.0 GHz processor, Windows XP, Vista or 7, 512MB RAM, 1GB hard drive space, USB 2.0 port, and CD-ROM drive (NOTE: Not compatible with Mac)
- Includes a 30mm eyepiece adapter to fit most stereo microscopes
Note: While this camera will work with stereo microscopes, its field-of-view is limited to about 2.3mm x 1.7mm which is only 5% of the field-of-view on a 20x stereo microscope.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More