With this National Optical stereo zoom microscope, get excellent features and quality at a lower price! You can observe three-dimensional objects like crystals or insects at 15x magnification and then zoom in for a close-up view. Simply rotate the objective turret to see from 15x to 45x and every point in between. The stereoscopic head has widefield 15x inclined eyepieces, rotates 360° for viewing ease, and has left diopter and interpupillary adjustments so you can adjust focus for both eyes.
Other features include rack and pinion focusing, slip clutch, tension adjustment, a large stable base, and extra rugged construction. The illumination system has top incidental 10-watt halogen light with directional control and a bottom 5-watt cool fluorescent light. Light switches mounted on the base allow you to choose between using either top or bottom lighting or both at the same time. This microscope comes with rubber eyeshields, a dust cover, and a user's manual. National Optical Model 460TBL-15, lifetime warranty
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Paired 15x widefield 45° inclined eyepieces
- Left diopter adjustment and interpupillary adjustment from 55mm to 75mm to allow the right fit and focus for your eyes.
- Rotating turret with 1x-3x zoom objective provides parcentered, parfocalled images from 15 to 45x and every magnification in between.
- All lenses are achromatic to prevent color distortion.
- Field of view ranges from 13mm at 15x to 4.3mm at 45x.
- Heavy-duty rack and pinion focusing.
- Slip clutch prevents damage to focus mechanism.
- Tension adjustment eliminates focus "drift".
- Fixed-arm design is ergonomic and prevents head damage from misuse.
- Working distance is 70mm and maximum specimen height is 36mm.
- 80mm reversible black/white contrast stage plate; 80mm translucent plate; mounted stage clips.
- Built-in blue filter for bottom light is located under the stage plate.
- Top light is 12-volt, 10-watt halogen bulb with integral reflector and directional control. Replacement bulb available.
- Bottom light is 110-volt, 5-watt fluorescent. Replacement bulb available.
- Base-mounted light controls permit choice of top only, bottom only, or dual illumination.
- 12.5" tall.
- Lifetime warranty. National Optical Model 460TBL-15.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More