The NeuLog Rechargeable Battery Module allows you to collect and store experiment data without a nearby computer, making it ideal for science labs, classrooms, and field studies. Up to five sensors can be connected to a battery module and used in offline mode for convenient data collection. The battery module can also be used to power the WiFi module (ME-NLWIFI) along with sensors.
The unit uses a button and LED to communicate if the unit is sufficiently charged. To recharge the battery, simply plug a mini USB cable into the battery module and power it with your computer or a standard USB wall charger. Age 12+.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Charging specifications: < 7 V, ? 0.5 A (for best results)
- Charge time: 2 hours (with 0.5 A supply)
- Uses polymer lithium-ion battery
- Sensors: Up to 5 of any combination of NeuLog sensors at one time
- Battery life ranges from a few hours (for 5 sensors with high sampling rates) to several days (for one sensor with a lower sampling rate)
- Includes a micro USB cable
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More