Take your experiment anywhere with the versatile and portable NeuLog WiFi Module. No internet access is required - the WiFi Module creates its own wireless network for you to access through your WiFi-enabled device's web browser. The WiFi module can support up to five sensors and requires a power source, either the Battery Module (ME-NLRBATT) or USB Module (ME-NLUSBMD).
The browser-based interface allows you to control sampling settings, start and stop experiments, and monitor and record sensor readings from any of the NeuLog sensors. No downloaded software is required. This is an ideal option if you plan on collecting sensor readings in places where a computer is not convenient or accessible. Ages 12+.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Compatible with any device with wireless capability and a web browser
- No internet access required
- No special software required
- Power Source: ME-NLRBATT or ME-NLUSBMD
- Supports up to 5 NeuLog sensors at once and in any combination
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More