- Science Unlocked
- Science Kits for use with Abeka Curriculum
- Elementary Science in the Beginning
- Elementary Science in the Ancient World
- Elementary Science in the Scientific Revolution
- Elementary Science in the Age of Reason
- Elementary Science in the Industrial Age
- Middle School Science In the Atomic Age
- High School Discovering Design with Chemistry
- High School Discovering Design with Earth Science
- BJU Press
- Christian Light
- RS4K: Building Blocks of Science
- RS4K: Focus On Science Series
- Master Books Chemistry
- R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey
- Distance Learning Science Kits
Shop for Science Unlocked Curriculum
Lesson planning and doing science at home is now easier than ever. With Science Unlocked, you can filter your interest and build a program specifically for your children. Each individual kit contains a full month of fun and easy hands-on science activities, while bundles give you all you need to teach a full year of science.
“We did Newton’s Notions. I felt like the reading was very meaty and good; it didn’t talk down to my child. It was written for his level. The way [the curriculum] was laid out was very clear and consistent for both my child and me.”
— Danielle E.
“This was definitely age-appropriate for my daughter who is advanced in both math and science. I appreciated the planning page in the Teacher’s Guide where it laid out the time and the flow for the curriculum. Being able to see the full picture was very helpful for me.”
— Amy S.
“Yes! This is what I was looking for! This has been a lot of fun at home, but I also see it as even more fun for our STEM club or our co-op.”
— Cindy W.
Choose your level and get started today!
Science Unlocked is HST’s award-winning, revolutionary inquiry-based hands-on science curriculum. Available in full-year curriculum or monthly a la carte kits.