Use this 25 ml burette for your chemistry titration experiments!
What is a Burette?
A burette, also called a buret, is a piece of chemistry lab equipment that can be used to measure the volume of a liquid or gas. Burettes are used in analytical chemistry for the accurate dispensing of a liquid, especially in titrations.
This high-quality 25 ml burette:
- has a 25 ml capacity with 0.1 ml divisions
- has readability & tolerance of +/- 1%
- features a PTFE (Teflon) stopcock for ease of use
- can be used with pHs ranging from 1 to 14 & with up to 5% weight per weight of acids, or 30% of bases
- is made of acrylic - a trasparent plastic material that has excellent optical clarity, strength, and stiffness
The acrylic tube on this 25 ml plastic burette is resistant to most diluted mineral acids and bases, with the exception of Hydrofluoric Acid and Ammonium Hydroxide.
Looking for a larger plastic burette? Our 50 ml burette is almost identical to this 25 ml burette, but it has twice the capacity!
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More