This kit contains the lab materials you need for doing the activities in the Abeka Book® grade 5 curriculum, Investigating God's World, 4th edition. Get it all together in one convenient pack.
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
Abeka®, Abeka Book®, and Abeka Academy® are registered trademarks of Pensacola Christian College, Inc. (PCC). Home Science Tools is not affiliated with Abeka Book, Abeka Academy or Pensacola Christian College, Inc. (PCC).
WARNING: This product can expose you to Respirable crystalline silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Science Lab Kit for Abeka 5 Curriculum
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Balloon set
- Bar magnet, 1" ceramic, 2/pack
- Candle, 5"
- Clay, 1/4 lb.
- Cup, clear plastic, 9 oz, 3/pack
- Flask, Erlenmeyer, 250 ml
- Horseshoe magnet, 1" Alnico V
- Iron metal filings, 45 g
- Jar, 4 oz, plastic, with lid
- Light, small beam penlight
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter
- Mirror, 4"x 4"
- Plaster of paris, 4 oz.
- Plate, ceramic, 1x2"
- Prism, glass, 25mm x 75mm
- Rubber bands, 1.4 oz. bag
- Rubber stopper, #6 or 6-1/2, 1-hole
- Sand, coarse, 1 lb.
- Seashell pack
- Talc, 30 g
- Tape measure, flexible, 150cm
- Thermometer, plastic back
- Tube, 5 mm glass, 12" long
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More