This 6-piece basic dissecting tool set is best for beginning-level dissections. It contains only essential tools, but will meet the basic needs of elementary, junior, or senior high students at a very affordable price.
The tools are safely packaged in a black vinyl case with loops to securely hold them and keep them readily available.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Basic Dissecting Tools Set
- 4.5" fine tip scissors (stainless steel)
- 4.5" medium point straight forceps with guide pin (stainless steel)
- Scalpel handle with safety lock screw (chrome plated) and #22 blade (carbon steel)
- Straight tip teasing needle with plastic handle
- Curved tip teasing needle with plastic handle
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Black vinyl single-fold case with snap closure
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More