This 6-piece basic dissecting tool set is best for beginning-level dissections. It contains only essential tools, but will meet the basic needs of elementary, junior, or senior high students at a very affordable price.
The tools are safely packaged in a black vinyl case with loops to securely hold them and keep them readily available.
Looking for more tool sets? Check out our Advanced Dissecting Tools Set.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Basic Dissecting Tools Set
- 4.5" fine tip scissors (stainless steel)
- 4.5" medium point straight forceps with guide pin (stainless steel)
- Scalpel handle with safety lock screw (chrome plated) and #22 blade (carbon steel)
- Straight tip teasing needle with plastic handle
- Curved tip teasing needle with plastic handle
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Black vinyl single-fold case with snap closure
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More