This 2000 ml Home Science Tools beaker is a great value! It's made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame. Beakers are used for mixing and gentle heating. This beaker will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling. The graduations are approximate and not intended for accurate liquid measurement.
This extra large glass beaker makes a great addition to the chemistry lab, or use it as a unique piece of home or office decor.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Height: 18 cm. Diameter: 13 cm
- Marked to fill 200-1800 ml (2 liters capacity) in 200 ml increments
- Marked to empty 0-1600 ml in 200 ml increments
- Markings are accurate to +/-10%
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More