This metric scale 250 ml beaker from Home Science Tools is an excellent value - especially when bought in bulk and turned into a beaker set!
Designed with excellent mechanical strength, an extra large marking spot, a convenient pour spout, and high-quality borosilicate glass, this 250 ml beaker can be heated directly in an open flame.
Unlike plastic beakers, this more heavy-duty glass beaker can be used for mixing and gentle heating, and has thermal shock resistance - meaning it will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes (like heating and cooling). The graduation intervals on this 250 ml beaker are approximate and not intended for accurate liquid measurement.
Not quite ready to add this piece of lab equipment to your shopping cart and checkout? Take a look at the customer reviews below to discover why this 250 ml beaker has 5 stars!
Related products you may also love:
- 250 ml Low-Form Pyrex Beaker
- 250 ml Polypropylene Beaker
- Our Chemistry Equipment Set - filled with high-quality beakers, test tubes, flasks, pipets & more!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Height: 9.5 cm. Diameter: 7 cm
- Marked to fill 50-200 ml in 25 ml increments
- Marked to empty 0-150 ml in 25 ml increments
- Markings are accurate to +/-5%
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More