These 50 ml Home Science Tools beakers are a great value! They're made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame. This glassware will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Height: 6 cm. Diameter: 4 cm
- Marked to fill 10-40 ml in 10 ml increments
- Marking are accurate to +/-5%
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More