This unique mug is the same size as a standard 600 ml beaker and can be used for hot or cold drinks. This premium beaker mug is well made from durable borosilicate glass that will stand up to years of daily use. Dishwasher and microwave safe, this beaker mug with a handle makes a unique gift for the scientists—young or old—in your family, school, or workplace.
More than just a lab beaker with an attached handle, Home Science Tools beaker mugs are uniquely designed with straight sides so they're much easier to drink from than a typical fluted edge beaker would be. This 600 ml (about 20 ounces) beaker mug has approximate graduations marked. The spacious size provides more than enough room for ice plus a canned or bottled beverage of your choice.
Note: At Home Science Tools, safety is paramount to us. As such, these products have undergone thorough testing and validation to ensure they comply with applicable FDA guidelines for drinkware. This includes confirming that each batch meets the requirements of FDA CPG Section 545.450 (CPG 7117.07) Leachable Lead Content and CPG Section 545.400 (CPG 7117.06) Leachable Cadmium Content.
WARNING: The exterior label on this product can expose you to Lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools glassware is made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding thermal shock
- Height: 12.5 cm. Diameter: 8.5 cm
- Marked to fill 100-500 ml in 50 ml increments
- Marked to empty 0-400 ml in 50 ml increments
- Markings are accurate to +/-5%
- Meets FDA standards 7117.06 and 7117.07 for drinking mugs
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More