Use this complete lab kit to conduct the hands-on experiments in the Berean Builders' Science in the Scientific Revolution curriculum. It contains over 30 items, including a slinky, a meterstick, chemicals, modeling clay, and more!
With this Berean Builders lab kit, kids will explore concepts related to astronomy, human anatomy, medicine, botany, zoology, heliocentrism, geocentrism, gases, pressure, electricity, fossils, microbiology, binary numbers, gravity, conservation laws, and the laws of motion.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Science In the Scientific Revolution Lab Kit contents:
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to see the complete list and order individual or optional items).
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Funnel, plastic, 100 mm dia.
- Antacid tablets, 12/pack
- Copper II (cupric) sulfate, 30 g
- Forceps, stainless steel
- 6 Balloons, medium, 9"
- Clay, modeling, 1/4 lb.
- Styrofoam ball, 2" diameter, 2/pack
- Yeast, packet
- Ball, steel, 1/2" dia., pair
- Slinky, metal, Original
- 2 bundles of String, heavy cord, 25 ft each
- 2 Half-metersticks, 50 cm each, hardwood
- 2 Candles, tea light
- Magnifying glass, 2" dia., 3X
- Two 4"x6" ziplock bags, 2 mil
- Ball, ping-pong
- Ball, wood, 3"
- 2 Bolt nut sets, 1/4"
- Charcoal briquet
- 4 Straws, 0.30 dia.
- CD, blank
- Nail, 6D, bright finish
- Construction paper, black
- 5 sheets Drawing paper, white, 9"x12"
- Aluminum pie plate, 5" dia.
- Rubber band, size 16
- 2 Styrofoam balls, 2"
- 4 Styrofoam cups, 8 oz, each
- 5 Cardboard tubes, 1.5" x 15"
- Swab applicator, sterile (pack of 2)
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More