Our biology dissecting tools set contains a large assortment of tools to perform a greater variety of complete dissection labs. It's an ideal dissecting kit for senior high school and advanced biology.
The tools inside are all high-quality stainless steel (except for the plastic handles on the teasing needles) for easy cleanup and many years of service. This set is a great value for the number and quality of tools provided. Use these dissecting tools with a handheld magnifier (has 5-10x magnification) to closely investigate the anatomy of your dissection specimens!
This dissecting set includes tools such as dissecting scissors, forceps/tweezers, dissecting needles, scalpel blades, and more!
All of these dissection tools are contained in an attractive black padded vinyl zippered case with velvet-like lining. The case has ten loops to securely hold the tools and keep them easily accessible.
Not quite ready to checkout? Take a look at the customer reviews below to discover why this dissecting tools set has a near 5-star rating!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Biology Dissecting Tools Set
- 4.5" surgical dissection scissors with one sharp and one blunt tip
- 4.5" fine point iris scissors
- 5" curved tip locking mosquito forceps
- 4.5" fine point straight dissecting forceps with guide pin
- 4.5" fine point curved dissecting forceps with guide pin
- No. 4 scalpel handle
- Five No. 22 scalpel blades
- 6" one-piece wide-blade scalpel
- 6" probe and seeker
- Straight tip teasing needle with plastic handle
- Curved tip teasing needle with plastic handle
- Black zippered vinyl case with red lining
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More