Get the complete experience and save time gathering up lab materials with this kit for BJU Press Physics 12. It comes with 57 non-household items for doing the experiments in this course.
A balance is required; we recommend a digital balance.
A meterstick is included with your order but will be shipped separately via US Priority Mail, regardless of how the rest of your order is shipped. There are no exceptions to this shipping arrangement.
Note: This kit does not coincide with BJU Press Distance Learning curriculum. Click here for information on how to order the materials needed for the Distance Learning labs.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Respirable crystalline silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
BJU Press Physics 12 Science Kit
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
*Please note that the "Curriculum Reference and Comments" column in the order form refers to activity numbers in the corresponding activity manual, NOT the course textbook. This kit has been designed to pair with the student activity manual, and will not work with the textbook alone.
- Alligator clip leads, 2/pk
- Bar magnet, 3" Alnico I, 2/pk
- Battery, 9-volt, alkaline
- Beaker, glass, 50 ml
- Boyles Law Apparatus Kit
- C-clamp, 2"
- Clamp, right angle
- Collision in 2-Dimensions Kit
- Compass, 1-1/2" diameter (x2)
- Cups w/lids, Styrofoam, 8 oz, 5/pk
- Density cylinders, set of 4
- Electronics Learning Center
- Electroscope, pith ball type
- Friction pad, fur, about 4x5"
- Friction pad, silk, 6x6"
- Friction rod, glass, 1/4 x 10"
- Friction rod, rubber, 3/8"x10"
- Graduated cylinder, poly, 100 ml
- Hall's cart
- Hooke's Law spring, 10 cm
- Laser pointer, red
- Meterstick, 100 cm, hardwood
- Mirror, concave, 200mm fl
- Mirror, 4"x 4"
- Motor, electric, DC, 0.5-6 volt
- Multimeter, digital
- Oleic acid, 30 ml
- Optic bench lens holder
- Optic bench object screen
- Optic bench screen holder
- Optic bench supports, pair
- Overflow can
- Paper clips, small, 100/box
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Potentiometer, 1000 ohm
- Protractor, 6" semi-circle
- Pulley with table clamp (x2)
- Pulley, double tandem, 48mm
- Refraction box, semi-circle
- Ring stand, 4x6" base, 18" rod
- Rod, steel, 1/4" x 10"
- Rubber stopper, #6-1/2, 2-hole
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Spark recording timer
- Spool, wooden , 1" x 3/4"
- Spring scale, 1000 g/10 Newton
- Solar cell, 1.0 volts
- Sound measurement kit
- Stopwatch, digital
- String, 25 ft
- Talc, 30 g
- Thermometer, Celsius, 12"
- Tube, 5 mm glass, 6" long
- Washers, 7/8 diameter, 10/pack
- Weight set, hooked 10 to 1000g
- Wire, insulated copper, #24
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More