Add excitement to your BJU Science 2 course with hands-on activities! This convenient BJU Science 2 Lab Kit comes with the supplies and materials you need for doing the projects inside the BJU Press Science 2 Student Activity Manual, 5th edition.
With the materials inside this BJU Science 2 Lab Kit, students can dive into a hands-on exploration of science topics such as:
- how plants grow,
- where things live,
- how things move,
- how matter changes,
- what fossils show us,
- how the body works,
- what makes up the earth,
- what natural resources are,
- and more!
Expand the 'Contents' tab below for a complete list of included items.
Note: This BJU science 2 lab kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
BJU Press Grade 2 Science Kit Contents:
This BJU Science 2 lab kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
*Please note that the "Curriculum Reference and Comments" column in the order form refers to activity numbers in the corresponding activity manual, NOT the course textbook. This kit has been designed to pair with the student activity manual, and will not work with the textbook alone.
- Construction Paper, black
- Plastic Student Thermometer
- Hershey Milk Chocolate Bar
- 4x6 Ziplock Bags, 2 mil
- Crayon, assorted color (sold only in kits)
- Ball, ping-pong
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Wood Ramp, economy
- Golf Ball
- Ball, wood, 3" diameter
- Construction Paper, white
- Button, assorted
- Eraser, cap
- Nail, 6D, bright finish
- Paper Clips, small, 100/box
- Copper Piece
- Staples, standard (sold only in kits)
- 1 Pebble (sold only in kits)
- Seashell, individual
- Zinc Piece
- Bar Magnets, 1.2" ceramic, 2 pack
- Horseshoe Magnet, 1" Alnico V
- 9x12 Ziplock Bags, 2 mil
- Globe, topographical, 12-inch
- LED Flashlight, 25 Lumens
- 4pk Modeling Dough (play dough)
- String, heavy cord, 25'
- Beaker, polypropylene, 1000 ml
- Screen, 20 mesh, steel, 4x4"
- Kraft Packing Paper, 60#, 24" wide
- Seeds, wildflower mix, pack
- Pasta, 1/4 lb, assorted shapes and colors
- School Glue, 4oz
- Construction Paper, red
- Scissors, round tip
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More