This kit for BJU Press Science 5 (4th ed.) comes with those harder-to-find lab materials so you don't have to spend time searching for them. You save 10%!
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
BJU Press Grade 5 Science Kit
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Bar magnet, 1" ceramic, 2/pack
- Cellophane, 3 pack
- Cheesecloth, bleached
- Clay, modeling, 1/4 lb.
- Cup, clear plastic, 9 oz, 3/pack
- Cups w/lids, Styrofoam, 8 oz, 5/pk
- Food Coloring, 4 colors
- Fossil Starter Set, 4 specimens
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm diameter
- Grad. cylinder, poly, 50 ml
- Iron metal filings, 30 g
- Light, small beam penlight
- Magnesium sulfate, 100 g
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter, 3X
- Mirror, glass, flat, 4"x 2"
- Peat moss, 60 cubic inches
- Pebbles, fine gravel, 1 lb.
- Plaster of paris, 4 oz.
- Rubber bands, 1.4 oz. bag
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Safety goggles, child size, splash style
- Spring scale, 500 g/5 Newton
- Stop watch, digital, 2 case
- Straws, clear plastic (sold only in kits)
- String, heavy cord, 25 ft
- Thermometer, aluminum back
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More