This set of 25 botany slides is a great way to explore the plant world! We selected these high-quality, professionally-prepared microscope slides to survey a variety of vascular and non-vascular plant life, compare monocot and dicot tissue structure, contrast young and mature tissues, and compare the most common forms of cell division. Includes a plastic storage box.
A note about slide quality:
The microscope slides in this set are hand-prepared by experts, providing you with specimens that are carefully sliced, dyed, and arranged on the slide to give you an optimum view. We work directly with the factory to import these slides, so you'll save a significant amount off the normal retail value.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Botany Slide Set
- Allium tuberosum (Chives) root, c.s
- Arachis hypogaea (Peanut) old stem, c.s
- Arachis hypogaea (Peanut) young stem, c.s
- Fern prothallius young sporophyte, w.m
- Ficus (Fig) leaf with foveolate stomas, c.s.
- Glycine max (Soybean) root nodule c.s
- Lilium (Lily) anther meiosis, c.s
- Monocot & dicot leaves, c.s
- Monocot & dicot roots, c.s
- Monocot & dicot stems, c.s
- Moss leaf, w.m.
- Moss protonemata, w.m
- Moss, w.m
- Narcissus tazetta (Narcissus) root tip mitosis, c.s.
- Pine female globose fruit, l.s
- Pine male globose fruit, l.s
- Pollen germination, w.m
- Ranunculus japonicus (Mao gen) root, c.s
- Raphanus sativus (Radish) fleshy root, c.s
- Solanum tuberosum (Potato) tuber, sec.
- Three types of plant leaves, section
- Tilia (Basswood), one, two & three year stems, c.s
- Triticum aestivum (Wheat) seed, l.s
- Vicia faba (Bean) leaf stoma, w.m
- Zea mays (Corn) seed, l.s
w.m. = whole mount
c.s. = cross section
l.s. = longitudinal section
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More