This mini tabletop centrifuge is perfect for use in small labs. Adjust the speed to fit your needs in 500-rpm increments from 1000 to 4000 rpm. Set the timer between 0 to 60 minutes in 1-minute increments and the centrifuge will automatically shut off when the time is up. The electronic user interface is simple and easy-to-use. Three rubber feet suction to the work-surface to reduce noise and provide stability.
HST recommends our centrifuge tubes with caps, but other standard 15 mL test tubes also work well with this centrifuge. Holds up to six test tubes at a time. The centrifuge comes with 6 test tubes.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 1000 to 4000 rpm controlled speed range (500-rpm increments)
- 0 to 60 minute timer (1-minute increments)
- Uses 80 watts of power
- Max. RCF: 1790g
- Simple, easy-to-use electronic interface
- Three rubber feet suction to the work-surface
- Holds up to 6 test tubes at a time with numbered markers for each slot to prevent test tube mix-up
- Works with item CE-TTUBCAP (sold separately) or other standard 15 mL test tubes
- Includes instructions for operation and maintenance
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More