Develop a good habit of always wearing the proper safety gear when working with chemicals that can splash, or when projectiles could enter the eye, by striking rocks, for example.
These PVC safety goggles with a clear polycarbonate lens provide protection from both chemical splashing and the impact of small flying projectiles. They meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z87.1 standards for eye protection. The soft vinyl construction is comfortable to wear and fits over most glasses.
The indirect vent design of these safety goggles minimizes fogging while providing chemical splash protection.
Note: These goggles do NOT provide protection from ultraviolet light.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Clear polycarbonate lens provides full impact protection
- Soft vinyl construction is comfortable and fits over glasses
- Indirect vent design minimizes fogging while providing splash protection
- Full-size fits adults or kids over about 90 lbs.
- Meet or exceed ANSI (American National Standards Institute) Z87.1 standards
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More