Get the lab materials you need for completing most activities in the Christian Light Science Lightunit 700 series. A microscope is recommended.
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
Download the kit order form to order individual or optional items.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Phenolphthalein, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
CL Grade 7 Materials Kit
- Alcohol lamp stand
- Alcohol lamp, wickless (buy ethyl alcohol fuel here)
- Balloon set
- Beaker, glass, 250 ml
- Calcium hydroxide (lime), 30 g
- Cellophane, 3/pk
- Cup, clear plastic, 9 oz, 3/pk
- Glucose test strips, 10/pk
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30 ml
- Magnifying glass, 2" diameter
- Mirror, 4"x 4"
- P.T.C. test paper, 100/vial
- Construction paper, 12 sheets
- Phenolphthalein solution, 15 ml
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Razor blade, single edge, 1/pk
- Rennin, enzyme, powder, 2 g
- Ruler, 30 cm
- Seeds, lima bean, 15 g/pk
- Semi-permeable membrane, 12"
- Microscope slides, plain glass, 12/pk
- Spring scale, 1000 g/10 Newton
- Straw set, 15 pieces
- Test tube clamp
- Test tube rack, 20 mm, 40 holes
- Test tubes, large 16 x 150 mm
- Tuning fork, C, 256 cps
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More