Give kids an excellent intro to chemistry with this hands-on kit! This complete introduction to chemistry kit is full of real lab equipment and step-by-step instructions for 27 chemistry experiments students can do anywhere - no matter their science background!
We've heard that the best way to learn science is through hands-on experimentation; this complete introduction to chemistry kit was created specifically to make it easy for kids to do exactly that. It's hands-on science projects and high-quality materials work together to create a Complete Introduction to Chemistry for ages 11-13. No need to try to round up a bunch of costly items or spend hours preparing lessons! Aside from common household items, this kit includes everything you'll need: real chemicals, protective safety equipment, beakers & flasks, other lab equipment and glassware, and instructions & explanations for 27 essential science experiments.
Middle school and high school students can use this kit to explore states of matter, physical properties (like density), acids & bases, polymerization, precipitation, physical & chemical reactions, electrochemistry, solubility, chromatography, endothermic & exothermic reactions and more.
Why get the Complete Introduction to Chemistry Kit?
- You'll be able to learn important chemistry topics through hands-on experiments, making concepts exciting and memorable.
- All the laboratory equipment is high quality and designed to last. Durable glass beakers, real test tubes, etc.
- It comes with protective gear to keep your child safe from possible splashes and spills.
- Its experiment manual has easy-to-follow instructions - designed to make science experiments more accessible for young learners!
- It's affordable! For a home chemistry lab, this is a good investment.
We want you to be successful and are here to help you every step of the way! If you have any issues, questions, or concerns regarding this kit, please reach out to our wonderful customer service team for assistance.
Want to learn more? Discover why one homeschool mom loves and recommends this extensive kit!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Thermometer, Celsius, 12"
- 250 ml Glass Beaker
- 600 ml Glass Beaker
- 250 ml Bottle, natural HDPE
- 100 ml Graduated Cylinder, polypropylene
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- 250 ml Erlenmeyer flask
- Rubber Stopper, #6.5, solid
- Plastic Funnel, 65 mm dia.
- Alcohol Lamp Burner, wickless (buy ethyl alcohol fuel here)
- Burner Stand
- Stainless Steel Spatula
- Glass Stirring Rod, 6" long
- Test Tube Rack, 6 holes
- 4 Large Test Tubes, 16x150 mm
- Test Tube Clamp
- Copper, metal electrode, 4"
- Filter Paper, 11 cm, 10 sheets
- 2 Plastic Petri Dishes, 90x15mm
- pH Papers, 1-14 range, 80/pack
- Alligator Clip Leads, 2/pack
- Battery, D-size, heavy duty
- Battery Holder, for D cell
- 2 Balloons, medium, 9"
- Sand, coarse, 4 oz.
- Candle, tea light
- 2 Straws, flexible plastic
- Deluxe Lab Apron
- Splash Safety Goggles
- Medium Safety Gloves
- Alka-Seltzer Tablets
- Calcium Hydroxide, 30 g, lime
- Copper II (Cupric) Sulfate, 30 g
- Food Coloring, 4 colors
- Potassium Bitartrate, 30 g
- Sodium Tetraborate, 30 g
- Sodium Carbonate, 30 g
- Yeast, 2 packets
- School Glue, 8oz
- Phenolphthalein Solution, 30ml
24-Page Experiment Guide
Household Items (not included)
Zip lock baggie, raw egg, ice, popcorn kernels, matches, sugar, distilled white vinegar, q-tips, baking soda, newspaper, stopwatch or timer, plain white paper, light or dark corn syrup, glass cleaner, vegetable oil, household cleaners, cardstock, cornstarch, dish soap, hydrogren peroxide, tape, washable marker, baking dish, pencil, brass key, aluminum foil, salt