Our deluxe 22-piece dissecting tool set contains a complete assortment of high-quality stainless steel tools. It's perfect for serious high school students, college and university anatomy and pre-med students, or instructors.
This deluxe dissection tool set contains only stainless steel tools - no chrome plating or plastic handles. These tools will last year after year without corrosion or deterioration and are fully autoclaveable. The broad selection of dissection tools included in the set means you have the correct tool for every job, small or large, and can work efficiently while maximizing learning.
These tools are neatly contained in a very attractive black padded vinyl leather-look case with zipper closure and soft lining. The case has nine loops to securely hold the tools and keep them readily available. This set of dissection tools is perfect for college and university studies in anatomy, biology, botany, zoology, or entomology.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Deluxe Dissecting Tools Set
- 5.5" surgical scissors (1 sharp/1 blunt tip)
- 4.5" fine-point iris scissors
- 5" curved-tip locking "mosquito" forceps (hemostat)
- 4.5" fine-point straight forceps with guide pin
- 4.5" fine-point curved forceps with guide pin
- No. 4 scalpel handle
- No. 22 scalpel blades (5 blades)
- 6" one-piece micro-dissection narrow-blade scalpel
- 6" probe & seeker
- straight-tip teasing needle with replaceable tip
- curved tip teasing needle with replaceable tip
- a pack of six 2" T-pins.
- padded storage case
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More