Take your microscope studies further with this excellent Microscope Digital GT Camera 2.0 Megapixel.
Viewing microscopic specimens under magnification is like stepping into a whole new world. And using a digital microscope camera takes your experience in that world to a whole new level!
With this 2-megapixel photo and video camera, you can do a lot more than just peer into the microscopic world; you can capture what you see, save it for later, and even work to improve it. The clarity, contrast, color, and overall video and image quality produced with your USB microscope camera will amaze you!
Get started with microphotography in three easy steps:
- Replace the eyepiece of your standard compound (brightfield) or stereo microscope with the camera. This 2MP digital microscope camera fits a range of microscopes using the included adapters.
- Once you've attached the digital microscope camera to your microscope, plug it into a USB 2.0 port on your computer.
- Then load the image capture software from the included CD (also available online), and you're ready for microphotography!
One cool bonus feature of this microscope camera comes by way of the included calibration slide; its interface with the image processing software lets you measure the size of objects you’ve photographed!
This high-speed USB camera produces high resolution 1920 x 1080 pixel still images and video at a frame rate of up to 30 frames per second, depending on resolution and computer performance. With this handheld digital microscope camera, you see real-time, live images - or you can record your images and videos for later viewing!
With this camera, you'll get three adapters, a USB cable, a calibration slide, and a software CD. Use this USB digital microscope camera to view, capture, edit, record, count, zoom, file, and manage still or moving microscope images and videos. It's an unbeatable tool for documenting the details you see with your microscope.
Note: This high-quality 2.0 mega-pixel digital microscope camera replaces the prior model (MI-DCT3000). See minimum specifications for PC computer requirements (incompatible with Chrome and Mac OS). Home Science Tools one-year warranty. Grades 7-12.
Get detailed technical support for the camera and software from the manufacturer. Email [email protected]. Click the link below to download viewing and image/video capture software and drivers:
- 2.0 Mexapixel Digital Microscope Camera body
- Micrometer slide, 0.01mm (10 um)— to calibrate the measurement feature
- Standard C-mount plus three eyepiece adapters: 23.2mm 0.45x reducing adapter for compound microscopes, 30.0mm and 30.5mm adapter for stereo microscopes
- USB cable— to connect the camera directly to your PC (USB 2.0 port required)
- Capture 2.0 software— image capture, video capture, in-depth image measurement, image editing and enhancement, image and file management, image sharing, and image zoom
Microscope not included. Click to shop microscopes.
- Minimum PC computer requirements (incompatible with Chrome and Mac OS):
- CPU Intel processor (Core 2 Duo or higher is recommended)
- 2 GB RAM, or more
- Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 Bit/64 Bit)
- USB 2.0 port
- 1/2.9" Sensor Size
- Built-in lens provides large field-of-view
- 1920x1080 effective pixels and still image resolution (2.0 megapixels)
- 2.8µm x 2.8µm pixel size
- 30 frames/second at 2 MP
- 24-bit color
- Automatic or manual white balance
- Automatic or manual exposure
- Programmable image size, brightness, gain, exposure, and color
- Software supports both C/C++, C# and DirectShow interfaces
- Image file formats include JPG, PNG, TIF, DICOM, and more
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More