These Home Science Tools Erlenmeyer flasks are made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame (like an alcohol lamp). Use a #6-1/2 stopper for this 250 ml glass flask. Flasks are used for mixing and heating and will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling. The graduations are approximate and not intended for accurate liquid measurement.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools Erlenmeyer flasks are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Height: 13.5 cm. Diameter: 8.5 cm at base
- Neck inside diameter approximately 30 mm
- Marked to fill 50-250 ml in approximate 50 ml increments
- Watch this quick video to find out more about our beakers & flasks >>
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More