These 500 ml Home Science Tools Erlenmeyer flasks are made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame. Use a #6-1/2 stopper for this glass flask. Flasks are used for mixing and heating. The graduations are approximate and not intended for accurate liquid measurement.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools Erlenmeyer flasks are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Height: 17 cm. Diameter: 10.5 cm at base
- Neck inside diameter approximately 30 mm
- Marked to fill 200-500 ml in approximate 100 ml increments
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More