This kit contains 34 items for the experiments in Exploring the Building Blocks of Science Book 6, from Gravitas Publications & Real Science 4 Kids. Click to view the complete list of items:
MORE INFORMATION BOX
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
Building Blocks Book 6 Kit contents
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Agar, dehydrated nutrient 16 g (2 bottles; 8 g each)
- Ball, steel, 1"
- Ball, steel, 1/2"
- Candle, tea light
- Compass, magnetic, 1-1/2" diameter
- 9 x 9 oz Cups, clear plastic
- Eosin Y, 1%, 30 ml
- Forceps, stainless steel
- Filter paper, 11 cm, 10 sheets
- Glass Jar, 16 oz
- Gloves, nitrile, size medium, 6 pairs
- Grad. cylinder, glass, 10 ml
- Inoculating needle, looped end
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30 ml
- Laundry starch, concentrated, 30 ml
- Marbles, pack of 15
- Matches, box of 32
- Methyl cellulose, 1.5%, 30 ml
- Microscope Slide Set, Basic
- Paper, blotter, 4"x6"
- Petri dish, polystyrene, 90 x 15 mm, 40 pack
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Pipet, disposable, 1 ml, 10 pack
- Platform scale, 450 g capacity
- Protozoa Culture Kit
- Protractor, 6", semi-circle
- 2 Rulers (30 cm)
- Safety goggles, impact style, Adult size
- Snap Circuits Junior 100 Kit
- Sodium tetraborate, 30 g
- String, heavy cord, 25 ft
- Yeast, packet
- 5"x 7" ziplock bags, 2 mil
See the order form for this kit for list of components (or customize this kit).
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More