The Book 7 Laboratory Notebook accompanies the student text and teacher's manual. Kids perform 22 science experiments to illustrate key concepts that align with chapters from the student textbook. Plus, get 22 optional experiments. Softcover; 264 pages.
Building Blocks of Science Book 7 Experiments
- Explore mixtures.
- Play with polymers.
- Identify plants.
- Investigate photosynthesis.
- Build a battery.
- Construct electric circuits.
- Make a magnet.
- Model aquifers.
- Learn to solve a problem in the community.
- Classify galaxies.
- Reach research articles, and more!
What is Exploring the Building Blocks of Science?
Exploring the Building Blocks of Science is the latest offering from Rebecca Keller, PhD. This curriculum joins the other bestseller from Gravitas Publications & Real Science-4-Kids: Focus On. Building Blocks is a yearlong graded program.
What can I expect from Exploring Building Blocks of Science Laboratory Notebooks?
- 5 core science subjects: chemistry, biology, physics, geology, and astronomy
- 22 experiments that align with the student textbook chapters
- 22 optional experiments just for fun
- Students perform their own experiments and collect their own data
- Students record their data directly in the Lab Notebook
Is Exploring the Building Blocks of Science Christian or Secular?
Like all RS4K, these books introduce real science to kids. That means currently-accepted scientific facts & theories, so books align with secular homeschool philosophies.
But the books also introduce the basic philosophy of science. As such, RS4K encourages students to explore opposing viewpoints. Christian homeschools interpret what facts & theories mean to individuals, groups, and the community.
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More