These 250 ml Home Science Tools filtering flasks are made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame. Use a #8 stopper for this thick-wall glass filtering flask with side-tube. A filtering flask is used for vacuum filtration or distillation. The graduations are approximate and not intended for accurate liquid measurement.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools vacuum flasks are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Heavy wall construction to withstand 1 atmosphere (760mm Hg) vacuum
- Side hose connection
- Height: 13.5 cm.
- Diameter: 8.5 cm at base
- Neck inside diameter approximately 36 mm
- Marked to fill 50-250 ml in 50 ml increments
- Markings are accurate to +/-10%
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More