Round bottom flasks are useful for a wide variety of inorganic and organic chemistry processes. The 24/29 standard taper neck is designed for use with other ground glass joint glassware. This 1000 ml Home Science Tools round bottom flask is made of high-quality borosilicate glass (similar to Pyrex) that can be heated directly in an open flame and will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
Note: Ring stand equipment sold separately.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools round bottom flasks are high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass (like Pyrex)
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass withstands thermal shock
- Height: 205 mm
- Diameter: 140 mm at center
- Neck finish: 24/29 standard taper joint
- Round body with curved bottom
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More