This two-neck, round-bottom distilling flask with heavy walls allows you to connect two components for more complex distillations. The 24/29 standard taper (S.T.) necks are designed for use with other ground glass joint glassware.
This 1000 ml Home Science Tools heavy-walled, two-neck, round-bottom distilling flask with an angled side neck is made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame and will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
Note: Ring stand equipment sold separately.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools two neck distilling flasks are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass (like Pyrex)
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding thermal shock
- Height: 205 mm
- Diameter: 140 mm at center
- One vertical neck and one neck angled about 30° from vertical
- Neck finish: 24/29 standard taper ground glass joints
- Round body with curved bottom
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More