Florence or boiling flasks are designed to boil liquids in distillations and similar operations. Use a #6.5 stopper for this round, flat bottom florence flask. These 500 ml Home Science Tools boiling flasks are made of high-quality borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools Erlenmeyer flasks are made from high-quality GG17 borosilicate glass
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations
- Height: 17.5 cm. Diameter: 10.5 cm at center
- Neck inside diameter approximately 30 mm
- Round body with flat bottom
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More