Get everything you need for dissecting a real frog! These frog dissection kit labs provide engaging and memorable ways for elementary, middle, and high school students to study anatomy, and our dissection science kits make it easier than ever to get started!
This complete frog dissection kit comes with:
- an extra-large preserved grass frog (double-injected so you can clearly see veins and arteries)
- all the dissection tools you need: full-color photographic dissection guide, #22 broad-blade scalpel, stainless steel scissors, plastic forceps, 6 T-pins, and a disposable dissecting tray.
Not quite ready to add this frog dissection kit to your shopping cart and checkout? Take a look at our customer reviews below to discover why this kit may be the perfect solution for you!
Home Science Tools recommends using disposable gloves for this frog dissection kit and all other dissections.
Not sure you're ready for this? For a preview, check out our online Frog Dissection Guide that details each step.
This can be a fascinating way to find out about internal anatomy structures like the heart.
Dive deeper into this frog dissection kit with our Student Dissection Kit featuring a preserved frog, grasshopper, and earthworm specimens.
Note: Specimens are initially preserved with a formaldehyde solution, the best animal tissue fixative. The formaldehyde is then displaced first with water and finally with a glycol solution to produce a moist, low-fume specimen which will not decay over time.
HST Specimen Guarantee
In sealed, original packaging, our preserved specimens are guaranteed to remain fully preserved and free of decay for six months from the date of purchase.
Once the original package is opened, use specimen within one month. For best results, observe the following storage procedures:
- Store specimen in heavy-duty, zip-lock bags to minimize drying between dissections.
- Specimen will slowly dry out or become contaminated in zip-lock bags; add a teaspoon of Specimen Holding Fluid to retain moisture.
- Freezing or refrigeration is not necessary and may damage fragile tissues.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Leopard or Grass frog
- Styrofoam dissection tray
- 6 T-pins
- Disposable scalpel (sterile)
- Dissection Guide
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More