A Graham condenser has a coiled inner tube to provide additional surface area for highly efficient cooling during distillation processes. The 24/29 standard taper connections are designed for use with other ground-glass joint glassware. This Home Science Tools 300 ml Graham condenser is made of high-quality borosilicate glass (similar to Pyrex) that can be heated directly in an open flame and will withstand typical laboratory thermal variations common to chemistry processes like heating and cooling.
Note: Ring stand equipment sold separately.
Order a complete condenser accessory kit with everything you need to connect this Graham condenser to a standard faucet.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Home Science Tools Graham condensers are GG17 borosilicate glass (Pyrex-like)
- Low coefficient of thermal expansion means this glass is capable of withstanding thermal shock
- 300 mm cooling jacket length
- 420 mm overall length
- 37 mm jacket
- outside diameter
- Inner coil cooling surface area is 350 cm2
- Connection finish: 24/29 standard taper ground-glass joints
- Barbed cooling connections are 10 mm outside diameter for 5/16" ID vacuum tubing
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More