A Graham condenser is a key component for setting up a distillation apparatus. This borosilicate glass 300 mm condenser has a coiled inner tube to provide additional surface area for highly efficient cooling.
While a condenser can be used in a variety of distillation set-ups, we recommend using this Graham condenser with a Kjeldahl distillation bulb to improve distillation efficiency.
This Graham condenser is designed to be connected to other components using rubber stoppers. The upper (inlet) tube has an inside diameter of about 18 mm which fits a No. 3 rubber stopper.
We also have a special condenser accessory kit with everything you need to connect this Graham condenser to a standard faucet.
NOTE: Actual product may vary from the one pictured due to differences in suppliers.May come packaged with a saline solution to help prevent breakage in transit. Discard the solution before use.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- GG17 borosilicate glass
- 300 mm cooling jacket length
- 480 mm overall length
- Inner coil cooling surface area is 330 cm2
- Cooling jacket has an outside diameter of about 40 mm
- Upper (inlet) tube is about 18 mm inside diameter (fits No. 3 rubber stopper)
- Lower (outlet) tube is about 12 mm outside diameter
- Barbed cooling connections are 9 mm outside diameter for 5/16" ID tubing
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More