This hand operated vacuum pump with a vacuum gauge/pressure gauge and nozzle is a very economical way of providing a vacuum in your laboratory or home lab. Use this hand vacuum pump for vacuum filtration, physics experiments, thermo scientific research, and more!
More about this hand operated vacuum pump:
- Made of a durable polychloroethylene plastic, commonly called PVC.
- Designed for pulling a partial vacuum, of up to 500 mm Hg, on small closed systems of about 600 ml or less.
- Each pump of the handle displaces 15ml in volume.
- A vacuum gauge/pressure gauge on the pump reads in both Pascals (0.1-0 MPa) and mm of Hg (760-0 mm Hg) to indicate actual vacuum.
- A quick-release valve provides vacuum release without disconnecting the pump.
- Allows the user to easily adjust the nozzle adapter and grip the PVC body to manage the pumping rate in real-time.
This hand operated vacuum pump device can also be used as a pressure pump by connecting the tubing to the outlet connection and placing the cap on the inlet connection. The vac pump is sealed and self-lubricated at the factory.
The hand-held vacuum pump is also available with accessories in a vacuum filtration pump kit for a qty bundle pricing discount. Be sure to take a look at it before checkout!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More