This engaging bug collecting kit is ideal for any student interested in entomology - also known as the study of insects!
Budding entomologists and bug catchers will love the tools and materials inside this high-quality bug collection set. The items inside can be used for years of insect collecting!
Send your bug collectors on a backyard safari and watch their faces light up as they discover insects and create their own DIY bug displays. Even little ones can take part in the fun!
The items inside this bug catcher set include:
- a butterfly net (which can be used to catch all kinds of critters!),
- a glass-top insect box with a foam pinning block or board,
- a bug catching identification field guide,
- and other equipment for creating and adding to your insect collection!
Expand the 'Contents' tab below for a complete list of included supplies, and complement your bug catcher kit with a magnifying glass - the perfect up-close bug viewer for any age!
Note: This insect exploration kit is packaged in an environmentally-friendly white cardboard box.
Take a look at the customer reviews below for a closer look into the details of this 5-star outdoor explorer kit!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Insect pinning instructions (PDF format)
This Insect & Bug Collecting Kit Includes:
- Our standard insect net with an 18" wooden handle and sturdy net with a 12"-diameter, 24"-deep bag
- An attractive 8" x 12" glass-top exhibit case lined with a foam pinning board
- 100 No. 2 insect pins
- A sturdy styrofoam insect spreading board (for drying butterflies and other winged insects before pinning so their wings lay flat)
- Insects Golden Guide identification book
- How to Make Insect Collections booklet.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More