This science microscopy kit includes a great beginner level biological microscope equipped with great features and accessories!
The bundle contains over 14 exciting activities that teach kids interesting experiments designed to make learning about a microscope and exploring science fun and easy. From understanding the different parts and functions of a microscope to preparing slides – these experiment cards blend numerous lab activities with real science experiments in a fun-filled way! A great way to support the all-important STEM initiative.
The microscope features six magnifications (up to 1200X), a single coaxial coarse focus knob, a specimen stage with two built-in stage clips, and a nature light and/or LED illumination system. It can be illuminated with either nature light through a mirror or by the built-in LED light that provides direct control of light. The microscope has a durable metal arm that makes it a great value. The kit comes with sample slides, cover slips, plastic tweezers, a plastic scalpel, specimen vials, adjustable lenses, collecting vials, plus a sturdy hard case for easy storage and travel. This set is great for beginning scientists.
- Beginner microscope
- Hard ABS case
- 6 colorful, Microscope Adventure information cards
- Accessory set including: 1 shrimp hatchery, 1 specimen slicer, 5 prepared slides, 7 blank slides, 1 petri dish, 7 slide cover, 1 plastic tweezer, 1 graduated cylinder, 1 spare bulb, 7 statical slide covers, 7 slide labels, 1 plastic scalpel, 1 plastic spatula, 1 needle, 1 plastic stirring rod, 1 eosin, 1 gum media in a bottle, 1 sea salt, 1 brine shrimp eggs, 2 collecting vials, 2 AA batteries
- Body Type: durable metal arm
- Illumination: built-in LED light and reflecting mirror.
- Eyepiece: holder type single.
- Stage: 70 x 65mm.
- Slide Holder: dual spring clips.