Get the lab materials you need for doing the experiments in Master Book's Chemistry course, in one convenient kit. It contains over 30 items, including chemicals, glassware, and much more. This kit makes teaching homeschool Chemistry to your high school student easier. Plus, the high quality glassware means you can use many of these items for years to come.
Note: 90% ethyl alcohol is not included with this kit, but can be purchased here or from your local hardware store!
Master Books Chemistry Lab Kit Contents:
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to see the complete list and order individual or optional items).
- Alcohol lamp & stand set
- Barium Hydroxide, 10 g
- Burette, 50 ml, PTFE stopcock
- Burette clamp
- Support stand, 5" x 8" base, 20" rod
- Copper electrode, 4"
- Zinc electrode, 4"
- Economy pocket scale, 500 g x 0.1 g
- Erlenmeyer flask, 250 ml
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Filter paper, 11 cm, 10 pack
- 100 ml glass beaker
- 250 ml glass beaker
- Glass stirring rod, 10"
- 10 ml glass graduated cylinder
- Laboratory scoop
- Iodine (Lugol's) Biological Stain Solution, 30 ml
- Mohr glass pipette, 10 ml x 0.1 ml
- Pipette pump, 10 ml
- Deluxe molecular model set
- Digital multimeter
- Petri dishes, polystyrene, 90 x 15 mm, 20 pack
- pH Papers, 1-14 range, 80 pack
- Sodium Acetate, 30 g
- RapiTest soil test kit
- Spectroscope analysis kit
- 6 large test tubes, 16 x 150 mm
- Test tube rack, 6 holes
- Test tube clamp
- Small test tube brush
- Disposable pipet, 1 ml
- Aluminum weighing boats, 57 mm, 100 pack
- Alligator clip leads, 2 pack
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More