Discover the world of the ladybug beetle! You can observe the habits and unique lifecycle of the ladybug up close with this habitat. Watch as live ladybug larvae grow, then attach themselves to the dome of the habitat and turn into pupae. Five days later, they emerge as red-and-black-spotted adult ladybugs!
This kit comes with a "Ladybug Land" house (with a built-in magnifier) and a certificate to mail away for 10-20 live ladybug larvae, special gel food, and instructions.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Observation habitat with clear dome
- Coupon for 15-20 live ladybug larvae
- Guidebook with fun ladybug facts
- Magnifying lid for up-close observation
- Pipette to feed your ladybugs
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More