Get the materials you need for doing the lab activities in Science Lifepac Grade 10. Save time with everything grouped together in one handy kit. Includes microscope slides, chemicals, test tubes, and more for doing the experiments. You save 10%!
A microscope is recommended - see the Home Microscope for good quality at an affordable price.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Respirable crystalline silica (sand dust), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
LIFEPAC Grade 10 Science Kit
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Alligator clip leads, 2/pk
- Alpha Omega Biology Slide Set
- Ascaris mitosis, onion root tip, Diatoms, frog ovary, frog sperm, human blood smear, human bone, kidney section, muscle types section, motor neuron smear, Spirogyra, and Ulva microscope slides
- Battery, 6 volt, alkaline
- Beaker, glass, 250 ml
- Biuret reagent, 30 ml
- Calcium hydroxide, 30 g (lime)
- Chalk (calcium carbonate), 12/pack
- Cups & lids, 8 oz plastic, 3/pack
- Electrolysis electrodes (2)
- Filter paper, 10/pkg
- Forceps, stainless steel
- Funnel, plastic, 65 mm dia.
- Glucose test strips, 50 pack
- Graduated cylinder, plastic, 10 ml
- Hydrochloric acid, 30 ml
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30ml
- Lab apron, economy
- Litmus paper, blue, 100 strips
- Litmus paper, red, 100 strips
- Magnifier, tripod, 10X
- Methylene blue, 1%, 15 ml
- Osmosis Set
- P.T.C. test paper, 100/vial
- Petri dish, plastic, 2/pk
- Phenolphthalein solution, 15ml
- Pipet (medicine dropper)
- Potassium permanganate, 30 g
- Probe & seeker, chrome, 6"
- Protozoa Hatchery Kit
- Razor blade, single edge
- Safety gloves, size 8-8.5 med.
- Safety goggles, full-size
- Sand, coarse, 1 lb.
- Scissors, dissecting, 4.5"
- Screen, 20 mesh, steel, 4x4"
- Seeds, grass, 6 g pack
- Seeds, lima bean, 15 g pack
- Seeds, marigold, 300 mg pack
- Seeds, radish, 4 g pack
- Basic microscope slide set: 12 plain slides, 2 concave slides, coverslips, and storage box
- Sodium sulfate, 30 g
- Stirring rod, glass, 6"
- Teasing needle, straight
- Test tube rack, 6 holes
- Test tubes, small 13x100 mm
- Test tubes, x-large 19x150 mm
- Thermometer, Celsius, 12"
While our kits conveniently contain most of the items you'll need to complete the labs, they do not include some common household items or more expensive items like microscopes and live cultures. Please see the kit order form for items you might wish to order separately.
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More