Whether a pro or a hobbyist, you can polish rocks twice as fast with this quality Lortone 33B double-barrel rotary tumbler!
The two 3-pound-capacity barrels on this rotary rock tumbler provide the flexibility to:
- Polish larger batches (up to 6 pounds at a time!), OR
- Coarse-grind in one barrel while polishing in the second barrel
This double-barrel tumbler features patented rubber barrels and a continuous-duty electric motor. The tight-sealing rubber barrels on this heavy-duty Lortone model produce beautifully polished pieces as well as extra sound absorption for quieter operation. Lortone has a reputation for making durable, easy-to-use tumblers that will last for many years, and this Lortone rock tumbler is no exception!
A rotary tumbler has the advantages of removing all the rough edges to produce nicely rounded corners and is also suitable for tumbling hard minerals. It typically takes 4-6 weeks to completely polish a batch of rocks that were previously rough rock.
This 33b tumbler and polisher is capable of running 24 hours per day for years. A Lortone step-by-step guide to tumbling gemstones and rock polishing, plus operating instructions, are included. One-year warranty from Lortone.
Get an extra drive belt with your tumbler to ensure that you never miss a day of rock tumbling fun!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Two 3-pound-capacity barrels
- Quiet, sturdy, and simple to operate
- Each durable rubber barrel is 4.5" in diameter and 5" long
- Barrels are easy to open and close and seal tightly
- Continuous duty 110-volt AC motor is capable of running 24 hours per day for years
- Includes 21-page Professional Gemstone Tumbling booklet that explains step-by-step how to tumble rocks and gemstones and has many helpful hints
- Includes Lortone 3A rotary tumbler operating instruction booklet
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More