Please Note: Due to supply issues, limited quantities are available. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Get professional rock polishing results with this Lortone double-barrel rock tumbler and deluxe rock tumbling kit!
Using the tumbling media (i.e. tumbling grit), instructions, and high-quality rock polisher inside this polish kit, the agate, chalcedony, jasper, rose quartz, and other rock samples in your rock mix will have a sleek and smooth finish. This quiet, durable tumbler can hold up to 6 pounds of rock (3 pounds in each barrel) for quantity tumbling and is an excellent choice for any rock tumbling hobbyist or pro.
The Lortone 33b Rock Tumbler Kit has everything you need to get started:
- the double-barrel Lortone 33B rotary rock tumbler
- 2 pounds of select tumbling rock mix
- enough 4-stage fine grit to tumble and polish 12 pounds of rock
- rock tumbling instructions
This Lortone model rock tumbler features patented rubber barrels with a quick-seal cover and a powerful continuous-duty electric motor. The tight-sealing rubber barrel not only produces excellent results and beautifully polished pieces, but it also provides extra sound absorption for quieter operation. This double-barrel tumbler is capable of running 24 hours per day for years and can tumble twice as much rock as a single-barrel tumbler.
A rotary tumbler has the advantages of removing all the rough edges to produce nicely rounded corners and also is suitable for tumbling hard minerals. It typically takes 4-6 weeks to completely polish a batch of rocks. One year warranty from Lortone.
Get an extra drive belt with your tumbler to ensure that you never miss a day of rock tumbling fun!
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Respirable crystalline silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Lortone 33B tumbler with two 3-pound-capacity barrels
- Quiet, sturdy, and simple to operate
- Durable rubber barrels are 4.5" in diameter and 5" long
- Barrel is easy to open and close and seals tightly
- Continuous duty 110-volt AC motor is capable of running 24 hours per day for years
- 2 pounds of tumbling rock (sizes range from 1-3") that polish to a high-luster shine and include specimens like agate, chalcedony, jasper, petrified wood, rose quartz, snow quartz, quartzite, and a variety of other rocks and minerals
- 4 packs of 4 stage grit (contains coarse, medium/fine, pre-polish and polish) for tumbling and polishing 12 pounds of rock
- Includes 21-page Professional Gemstone Tumbling booklet that explains step-by-step how to tumble rocks and gemstones with many helpful hints
- Includes Lortone 33B rotary tumbler operating instruction booklet
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More