This is the same as National Optical's model 131 microscope, but with extra-cool and bright LED lighting. This lighting is better than standard tungsten lighting when working with live specimens (like protists) for extended periods of time. The whiter, brighter lighting also provides better contrast with all specimens and works better with a digital camera.
This microscope has standard magnification levels of 40x, 100x, and 400x. National Optical model 131-CLED. Lifetime warranty.
NOTE: This product may be ineligible for some promotions.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- 10x widefield inclined eyepiece with pointer and 18mm exit pupil distance
- Monocular 45° inclined head with 360° rotation for convenient viewing
- 4x, 10x, and 40x objectives meet DIN standards and are achromatic, parcentered, & parfocaled to prevent color distortion and stay focused when you switch objectives
- Separate fine and coarse focusing with a slip clutch to prevent damage to slides or optics
- Sturdy all-metal rack and pinion focusing
- Large 110 x 120mm stage with clips and stage stop (pre-drilled for adding an optional mechanical stage)
- NA 0.65 condenser and five-hole disc diaphragm to adjust light for best resolution
- 20-watt equivalent LED illumination
- Field of view is 4.5mm at 40x
- Rugged metal frame, stands 14" tall
- Includes link to operating instructions and a dust cover
- Replacement microscope light bulb available
- National Optical Model 131-CLED
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More