This 1000ml PYREX® narrow mouth Erlenmeyer flask with a heavy duty rim is made from low expansion, Type 1, Class A borosilicate glass that can be heated directly in an open flame. PYREX® Erlenmeyer flasks are made to ASTM E14040 specifications for general laboratory use such as mixing, heating, and cooling. The graduations are approximate and not intended for accurate liquid measurement. The Pyrex® brand is known for consistent high quality and their Erlenmeyer flasks are used in professional laboratories throughout the world. Use a #9 stopper for this glass flask.
Order Home Science Tools flasks for comparable functionality at a lower price.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- Pyrex Erlenmeyer flasks meet ASTM E1404 specifications and are made from low expansion, Type 1, Class A borosilicate glass that is capable of withstanding typical laboratory temperature variations.
- Capacity: 1000 ml (1L)
- Uses a No. 9 rubber stopper
- Diameter: 129 mm
- Neck Internal Diameter: 37 mm
- Height: 216 mm
- Marked to fill 250-1000 ml in 50 ml increments
- Markings are accurate to +/-5%
- Extra-large marking spot
- Corning Item: 4980-1L
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More