This 10 ml Corning PYREX® graduated cylinder is calibrated "to contain" with white enamel graduations at 0.1 ml intervals. It is made of PYREX® low expansion, Type 1 borosilicate glass. The 0.2 ml capacity tolerance is in accordance with ASTM E-133 and ASTM E-1272 and it is used is ASTM tests D-86, D-216 and D-447. The cylinder has a funnel top, is easy to read and is chemically and thermally resistant. It is supplied with a shock-absorbing bumper guard. The Corning PYREX® brand is well known in professional labs for their high quality products.
For a more economical option, see Home Science Tool's 10 ml graduated cylinder made from borosilicate glass. Perfect for educational use!
MORE INFORMATION BOX
- PYREX graduated cylinders are made from low expansion, high quality borosilicate glass
- Capacity: 10 ml
- Cylinder Scale: Single Metric
- Graduation Intervals: 0.1 ml
- ASTM Tolerance: ±0.2 ml at 20°C
- Height: 178 mm
- Diameter of cylinder: 13 mm
- Corning Item: 3022-10
- Cylinder has a funnel top for ease of use
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More