This kit contains 29 of the harder-to-find items for the experiments in the R.E.A.L. Science Odyssey Level 2 Biology course. Includes an advanced dissecting tools set, test tubes, safety goggles, slide set, and more.
Note: This kit is intended for parent/teacher use to complete curriculum lab activities with students. It includes items that are not designed or intended primarily for children ages 12 and under.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Formaldehyde, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
MORE INFORMATION BOX
RSO Biology Kit (Level 2)
This kit includes the following items (download the kit order form to order individual or optional items):
- Tape measure, steel, 3 meters
- Advanced dissecting tools
- Microscope slide set, basic
- Lens cleaning paper, 50/pack
- Cork, size 9
- Syringe, 60 cc
- Stop watch, digital, 2 case
- Methylene blue, 1%, 30 ml
- Iodine solution (Lugol's) 30ml
- Colored pencils
- Seeds, corn, pack
- Test tubes, large 16x150 mm
- Beads, multi-colored, 100 pack
- Chenille stem, white, 4 mm, 12 long
- Allium (onion) root tip, l.s.
- Lilium (lily), anther meiosis
- Frog, grass, 3.5" to 4", single
- Safety goggles, full-size, splash style
- Dissecting tray, Styrofoam
- Gloves, nitrile, size M, pair
- Seeds, baby lima bean, pack
- Magnifying glass, 2 diameter, 3X
- Wire, insulated copper, #24, 15 ft.
- Nail assortment, 30 pieces
- Pebbles, fine gravel, 1 lb.
- Sand, coarse, 1 lb.
- Balloon, extra-large, 16
- Sandpaper, 1 sheet medium grit
- Yeast, packet
My Science Perks is FREE! Just place your order while logged in to your Home Science Tools account and you'll automatically earn up to 6% back when your order ships!Learn More